Our beeswax rod pillar candles are a statement piece to behold! Our beeswax candles are hand poured and then finished off by hand dipping by hand extending the burn time of the candle.
Our beeswax candles are made from locally sourced NZ beeswax and last for hours. Beeswax comes with a range of benefits that other candles cannot offer:
- they help neutralise odours by emitting negative ions cleaning the air of odours and bacteria
- is completely natural including our cotton wicks
- fragrance free
- hypoallergenic - free from any artificial fragrances
- they last longer than other types of waxes and burn brighter
- our beeswax is sourced from local NZ bee keepers
- These candles will drip, though beeswax less than soy. Make sure to place a tray underneath and we recommend using baking paper under your candle for easy clean up. Stop burning when .5mm left of melted wax.
- without base approx. 90g | approx. H30cm
- with base approx. 105g | approx. H32cm
- Please note: our candles with a base have a metal tab on them to create a barrier between your candle and whatever you place it on. It also helps stablilise your candle. You may find after shipping that you need to adjust your candle to stand upright. Though they are made to stand by themselves, you still need to stay within sight of your candle at all times. You may also wish to rotate your candle if it is favouring one side to even the burn of your candle.
Though we all love pretty candles, there can be imperfections with using such a natural product and being handmade and hand dipped. Please note these candles are not 'perfect' and will have some lumps and bumps (see images). This won't deter from the candle's integrity and is simply aesthetics. It's how you know your product is natural and we welcome that 'rustic' feel to our candles. There may also be colour variations due to batches of wax.
NB: Always stay within sight of your candle at all times and use a drip tray. For more candle care instructions, click here.
Amazing communication, just want more and more