Our beeswax twisted pillar candles are a statement piece to behold! Our beeswax candles are hand poured and then finished off by hand dipping by hand extending the burn time of the candle.
Our beeswax candles are made from locally sourced NZ beeswax and last for approx. 22+ hours. Beeswax comes with a range of benefits that other candles cannot offer:
- they help neutralise odours by emitting negative ions cleaning the air of odours and bacteria
- is completely natural including our cotton wicks
- fragrance free
- hypoallergenic - free from any artificial fragrances
- they last longer than other types of waxes and burn brighter
- our beeswax is sourced from local NZ bee keepers
- These candles will drip, though beeswax less than soy. Make sure to place a tray underneath and we recommend using baking paper under your candle for easy clean up. Stop burning when .5mm left of melted wax.
- 270g pure beeswax | approx. H23cm
- You may need to 'tip' out some candle wax if you find your candle wick 'drowning' in wax. This will give your candle new life to continue burning until the end. If that doesn't suffice, create a little hole for the wax to drip out.
Though we all love pretty candles, there can be imperfections with using such a natural product and being handmade. This won't deter from the candle's integrity and is simply aesthetics. It's how you know your product is natural and we welcome that 'rustic' feel to our candles. There may also be colour variations due to batches of wax.
NB: Always stay within sight of your candle at all times and use a drip tray. For more candle care instructions, click here.