Our beeswax tapered pillar candles are able to stand by themselves, making them the perfect statement piece. Available in black beeswax or an off-white soy wax.
Our beeswax candles are from locally sourced NZ beeswax and last for approx. 8 hours. Our soy candles last for approximately 8 hours. Please note these candles do drip (beeswax less than the soy) and you will need a tray underneath to catch the melting wax. We recommend using baking paper underneath for easy clean up.
Beeswax comes with a range of benefits that other candles cannot offer:
- they help neutralise odours by emitting negative ions cleaning the air of odours and bacteria
- is completely natural including our cotton wicks
- they drip less than other candles
- fragrance free
- hypoallergenic - free from any artificial fragrances
- they last longer than other types of waxes and burn brighter
- our beeswax is sourced from local NZ bee keepers
- our candles measure approx. H37cm
- stop burning when the candle has reduced right down to a melted pool of wax
Though we all love pretty candles, there can be imperfections with using such a natural product. This won't deter from the candle's integrity and is simply aesthetics. It's how you know your product is natural and we welcome that 'rustic' feel to our candles. There may also be colour variations due to batches of wax.
NB: Always stay within sight of your candle at all times and use a drip tray. For more candle care instructions, click here.